Canadian citizens and permanent residents: $30
- Short Term Focus Courses: $50
- Part-time Courses (7.5 – 15 hrs/week): $100
- Full-time Courses (15+ hrs/week): $150
- Diploma Programs: $150
- Co-op Programs: $250
- Returning students do not need to pay a registration fee for the same course again if they have been away for less than a year.
- If they have been away from classes for more than one year, returning students need to have their English level assessed again and pay a new registration fee.
Students Enrolling in a Diploma or Co-op Program
- Current students must pay the applicable fee for the program in which they are enrolling.
Registration fees are not refundable.
Student Certificates, Diplomas and Diploma Transcripts
- If requested within one month of program completion: Free
- If reprinted or requested one month or more after program completion: $10
Official Transcripts: $30
Official Letters and receipt reprints: $10
Student ID cards: $15
Bank Transfer Service Fee: $45
Fees for course changes, schedule changes and postponements
Changes before starting your program*
- Change requested more than 2 weeks before your start date: $50
- Change requested less than 2 weeks before your start date: $100
After starting your program*
*Note: only 2 changes are allowed per student and all changes must be approved by the registrar as per the terms and conditions below.
Terms and conditions:
- Any changes are subject to the student’s visa/permit conditions.
- Changes can only be made if there is a seat available on your requested course (we recommend asking at least 4 weeks ahead).
- Changes should be made within 1 year of the original registration date.
- The new start date has to be within 1 year of the original start date.
- If needed, you will receive a new letter of acceptance.
- Make-up classes will not be provided for students starting their courses late.
- Some changes, such as course transfers, may require payment of additional tuition fees.
- You must provide a valid reason for the course or program change, and it must be due to circumstances that you cannot control.
- You cannot transfer your classes to another person.
- If you are in a co-op program and want to change your diploma course, you must fill out a change request form and have it signed by a registrar.
Late Payment Fees
Students can divide their tuition fees into more than one payment; this is called an Installment Plan. All installment plan payments must be on time.
Installment Plan Late Fees: $50 will be charged for invoices paid after the due date.