On August 10th, LCC will welcome back students to our Vancouver campus for in-person General English classes. At this time, we are proud to offer both in-person and online options to our students while maintaining a safe learning environment for all.
As we begin to offer increased in-person services, the safety and well-being of our students, clients and staff continues to be our number one priority. Please review the following safety information and contact us if you have any questions.
HOW WE ARE KEEPING YOU SAFE
The following safety measures have been put in place:
- Limiting the number of staff and clients in the same office
- Screening all client appointments
- Preventing the use of shared office equipment
- Increasing cleaning and sanitization
- Practicing social distancing and providing clear markers and signage
KEEP YOURSELF AND OTHERS SAFE
When you visit our office, your cooperation is greatly appreciated.
- Please wear a mask.
- Please review and complete the health assessment questions.
- Please use hand sanitizer or wash hands prior to entering office spaces.
- Please do not bring any food or drink to your appointment.
- Please arrive for your appointment on time.
- Please follow the posted signage. Follow the arrows.
Updates to our in-person registration services.
In-person registration services to be offered by appointment only.
Appointment hours: Monday – Thursday from 11:30 AM – 6:00 PM
To book an appointment (English)
Contact 604-684-2325 from 10:00 AM – 4:00 PM (Monday – Friday)
or email firstname.lastname@example.org from 10:00 AM – 4:00 PM (Monday – Friday). Do you require assistance in your first language?
＊All students and clients must complete a health assessment at the time of their booking and on the day of their appointment. In addition, everyone must wear a face mask when visiting our office.
Please be aware that this notice may change at any time. We will continue to follow and adapt to announcements and guidelines issued by the provincial government, Ministry of Advanced Education and health authorities.
Your understanding is greatly appreciated.
We are doing what we can to ensure that all students and staff stay safe!
Be calm. Be kind. Stay safe!