LCC welcomes today’s announcement by the Government of Canada to remove all COVID-19 entry restrictions, as well as testing, quarantine, and isolation requirements for anyone entering Canada.
Effective October 1, 2022, all travellers, regardless of citizenship, will no longer have to:
- submit public health information through the ArriveCAN app or website,
- provide proof of vaccination,
- undergo pre- or on-arrival testing,
- carry out COVID-19-related quarantine or isolation,
- monitor and report if they develop signs or symptoms of VOCID-19 upon arriving in Canada,
- undergo health checks for travel on air or rail, or
- wear masks on planes or trains.