DLI #O19279658882

ISSofBC Main Site

Do I need a Study Permit?

To study in Canada, you may need a study permit. Generally, if you plan to study more than 6 months you must apply for a Study Permit before arriving in Canada. For more information, click here.

Do I need a Visa?

You may need a Visa before you come to Canada. It depends on which country you come from. For more information, click here.

Stay Connected - LCC is OPEN online!

Meet people from around the world, and make friends online.

LCC teachers are ready to help you continue your studies.

 E. info@lcc.issbc.org     P. 604-684-2325