*Please be aware that this page does not include a detailed breakdown of tuition fees. For prices please refer to each individual program page.
- $30 for Canadians and immigrants
For International Students:
- $50 for short-term focus courses
- $100 for part-time courses (7.5-15 hrs/week)
- $150 for full-time courses / diploma programs
- $250 for co-op programs
*Returning LCC students who have taken a one year break or longer are required to take a new English assessment test and pay a new registration fee.
Registration fees are not refundable.
Special Services for Students
|Student ID Cards||$15.00|
|Certificates, Diplomas and Diploma Program Transcripts – If requested within one month of course completion||Free|
|Certificates or Diplomas – Late or repeat requests||$10.00|
|Transcripts – Late or repeat requests, or non-diploma programs||$30.00|
|Copy of receipts||$15.00|
|Service fee for bank transfer||$45.00|
*All requests must be made in writing (info@LCC.issbc.org) or in person during regular office hours.
Fees and conditions for changes:
Before starting your program
If you must postpone your start date, here are the fees:
|2 weeks’ notice or more||$50|
|less than 2 weeks’ notice||$100|
*You will receive a new letter of acceptance, if needed.
After starting your program
|1st change||fee $100|
|2nd change||fee $150|
|3rd change||fee $200|
|4th change||fee $300|
- Changes can only be made if there is a seat available in your requested course (we recommend asking 4 weeks ahead).
- Some changes may require additional tuition fees.
- You must provide a reason for the change, and it must be due to circumstances which you cannot control.
- You cannot transfer your classes to another person.
- If you are in a co-op program and want to change your diploma course, you must fill out a change request form and have it signed by both instructors.
- Please contact the LCC office for more details.
Course Transfers, Refunds and Changes are done only from 11:00 am – 6:00 pm (Mon – Thurs)