This intense and fast-paced course is designed to challenge students to improve quickly. Monthly exams, progress reports and in-class projects assist students to improve their English competency. The program offers a comprehensive curriculum that covers the four essential skill areas: listening, speaking, reading and writing. Student progress is measured throughout the program through exams, presentations and projects. Upon successful completion students will receive a certificate of completion.
- Work on grammar, pronunciation and vocabulary as well as presentation skills
- Learn about Canadian culture
- Be 17+ years old. If a student in any program is under the age of 19, a parent or adult guardian must sign their contract.
- Students must have at least a CLB level of 4 (upper intermediate level) or higher to take Intensive English.
- All students must take an English competency test to determine their English level before they start studying. If you have a recent, CLBPT, IELTS, TOEFL, or CLB test score, please provide us with a copy of your results when you register for a program.
Speak more effectively and clearly
Improve English grammar when writing and speaking
Develop better listening and reading skills
Intensive English Classes start every four weeks. For a list of upcoming start dates, please see below.