This intense and fast-paced course is designed to challenge students to improve quickly. Monthly exams, progress reports and in-class projects assist students to improve their English competency. The program offers a comprehensive curriculum that covers the four essential skill areas: listening, speaking, reading and writing. Student progress is measured throughout the program through exams, presentations and projects. Upon successful completion students will receive a certificate of completion.
- Work on grammar, pronunciation and vocabulary as well as presentation skills
- Learn about Canadian culture
- Be 17+ years old. If a student in any program is under the age of 19, a parent or adult guardian must sign their contract.
- Have proven English proficiency of at least a Canadian Language Benchmark of 4 (intermediate).
Before registering for a course students will need to provide proof of English proficiency. This can be done by providing a valid IELTS, TOEFL, CLBPT or CELPIP score or by taking LCC’s English Assessment.
Don’t know your Canadian Language Benchmark level? Please view our English competency chart.
Speak more effectively and clearly
Improve English grammar when writing and speaking
Develop better listening and reading skills
Intensive English Classes start every four weeks. For a list of upcoming start dates, please see below.
Before your register, please check if your class is available.
The following classes have no seats available.
Please do NOT register for:
- Intensive English 5 – May 27th, 2019 start date
- Intensive English 6 – May 27th, 2019 start date
We apologize if your desired class is unavailable.