ESL Certificates, Diplomas and Career Co-op Opportunities

Combine ESL courses and Career Diplomas to learn new skills!  If you register for more than 6 months, you can apply for a study permit.

You can also use Career Diplomas in a full-time Co-op Program of one or two years, with other courses as electives. Co-op programs are ideal for work permit applications. Your choice!