DLI #O19279658882

ISSofBC Main Site

Social Insurance Number for Co-op Students

If you are a Canadian citizen, a permanent resident or a temporary resident, you need a Social Insurance Number (SIN) to work in Canada or to receive benefits and services from government programs.

You can apply for your Social Insurance Number (SIN) online.

Agents are available Monday to Friday, 8:30 am to 4:30 pm Canadian Local Time, except on statutory holidays.

Use this link.  Or call: 1-866-274-6627