We are open for in-person registration services!
In-person ESL classes are scheduled to open as soon as August 10th, 2020.
Please refer to the following in-person service hours:
- In-person services to be offered by appointment only.
- Appointment hours: Monday - Thursday from 11:30 AM – 6:00 PM
To book an appointment (English)
Contact 604-684-2325 from 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM (Monday - Friday)
or email firstname.lastname@example.org from 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM (Monday - Friday).
Do you require assistance in your first language?
＊All students and clients must complete a health assessment at the time of their booking and on the day of their appointment. In addition, everyone must wear a face mask when visiting our office.
HOW WE ARE KEEPING YOU SAFE
The following safety measures have been put in place:
- Limiting the number of staff and clients in the same office
- Screening all client appointments
- Preventing the use of shared office equipment
- Increasing cleaning and sanitization
- Practicing social distancing and providing clear markers and signage
All staff must:
- Attend a health and safety orientation
- Wash hands frequently
- Wear a face mask
- Fill out a health assessment form prior to entering the building
- Increase cleaning/disinfection of shared and personal equipment
KEEP YOURSELF AND OTHERS SAFE
When you visit our office, your cooperation is greatly appreciated.
- Please wear a mask.
- Please review and complete the health assessment questions.
- Please use hand sanitizer and wash hands prior to entering office spaces.
- Please do not bring food or drink to your appointment.
- Please arrive for your appointment on time.
- Please follow the posted signage. Follow the arrows.
Please be aware that this notice may change at any time. We will continue to follow and adapt to announcements and guidelines issued by the provincial government, Ministry of Advanced Education and health authorities.
Your understanding is greatly appreciated.
We are doing what we can to ensure that all students and staff stay safe!
Be calm. Be kind. Stay safe!